Monday, April 23, 2007

My Downstairs Neighbors Think I'm Crazy


Because I was jumping up and down and screaming like an idiot.

Of course, were one to jump up and down and scream like an idiot this would be a pretty good reason:



That, or shooting a 59 at St. Andrews on Tiger-Tiger Woods Y'all, '07. As the official representative, I have to say that RSN is pretty chuffed at this point in the season. No one besides Papi is really hitting yet, Schilling is carrying a set of Dub-Deuces around his midsection still and Dice-K has been good-but-not-great. Yet we're in first place and just swept the MFY's, with Slappy making the final out twice. Of course, my mere posting of this will cause an immediate 10 of 12 losing binge. Good work Pooh.

Learn to love the payroll.

P.S.... PAPELBON!

4 comments:

Hops said...

I can't decide if my favorite Red Sox player this year is Julian Tavarez or J.C. Romero...

Pooh said...

I can't decide if my favorite Red Sox player this year is Julian Tavarez or J.C. Romero...

Wily Mo Pena, and it's not even close.

He was trying SO hard to hit the 5th straight homer - so Donky McBackToTheMinors, if that was his real name, just through him about 90 straight curveballs = Wily Mo's bats are afraid of curveball and JoBu no help him now...

Hops said...

What are you going to do when the Red Sox sign A-Rod next year?

Pooh said...

Stand in front of a bus